Flower Lore Tag
This script has been written for PSPX but can also be used in other PSP versions.
Unzip your materials. Set Win zip to 'use folder names'
Open your 'cm-TutorialFlowerLoreTag' folder.
Font: Imprint MT Shadow -
Open the font and minimize it for later use.
Pattern: Save the 'colorful lens' pattern in your patterns folder
Tube: Open the cm-angelsgeranium.psp image in Paint Shop Pro and minimize.
Brushes: Save the brushes klchina 005 and a-t_aepoetry_4_15
in your brushes folder
The a-t_aepoetry_4_15 brush courtesy to http://aquired-taste.net/
The klchina 005 brush was in my brushes folder -
if you know who I can give credit for it, please let me know and I will gladly do so!
Now, let's start:
* ~ Remember: Save Often! ~ *
1. Open a new transparent image:
Color Depth: SixteenMillionColor/RGB 16Bits Channel.
2. Set a dark color from your image as a background color
(I used #748c92)
and a light color as your foreground
(I used #f0faf9).
3. Layers: Change the name of your Raster Layer to 'Straw Wall'
4. Tools: Flood Fill
'Blend Mode': Normal,
'Match Mode': RGB Value,
5. Effects: Texture Effects: Straw Wall
Edge Effects - Enhance
7. Layers: Select Straw Wall Layer:
Set the 'Opacity': to 65.
(Don't forget to Save!)
8. Layers: Add a new raster layer
- change its name into 'Sunburst'
Keep the Sunburst-layer Active
9. Tools: Flood Fill Tool
Flood fill with your light foreground color - #f0faf9
10. Select Effects - Illumination Effects - 'Sunburst'
11. Edit: Repeat Sunburst
12. Layers: Select the Sunburst Layer
Set the layer Opacity back to 91%
13. Open or Maximize your Angels Geranium Tube.
Edit - Copy and then:
Edit - Paste as a new layer.
14. Tools: Move Tool and Move the tube to the left of your image.
15. Layers: Lower the Opacity of the Angels Geranium layer to 91%.
* Save your work *
.... continued on page 2 //..
© CatMar Design, all rights reserved, 2008
To my very first tutorial of 1999 :0)
Click: Pear Blossom Frame
* * *
CatMar Tutorial page
If by chance, you recognize pictures or materials that are copyrighted by you,
please email me and I will gladly give you credit for them...
Other images, materials, texts, tutorials and photographs copyrighted by
© CatMar ~1999-present